Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's time for a change / Tempo de mu-dança

After more than three years posting here it's time for a change. Costurando Livros now has a new home: here. As at the moment I have a very busy schedule (working and writting my thesis) the number of post has decreased, but I just started microblogging in Twitter, I hope this will help me keeping posting. You can follow the posts in the page of Twitter itself, through RSS, TwitterFox or in the side bar of the new website. I hope you enjoy all the new things! See you!


Depois de mais de três anos escrevendo aqui é tempo de mudar. Agora o Costurando Livros tem uma nova casa: aqui. Como a agenda anda cheia (com o trabalho e a tese por escrever) eu tenho escrito menos, mas agora eu comecei a postar no Twitter também. Espero que assim eu consiga postar mais. Você pode acompanhar os microposts na própria página do Twitter, por RSS, TwitterFox ou até mesno na barra lateral do novo site. Então você não tem desculpa para esquecer do Costurando! Inté!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Camila!

I love your new blog, it has a very nice feel to it! But I am missing your lovely child hood picture! And what about the thermos cat? I wish you a prosperous new blog life and keep those posts coming!

Mª Coisinha said...

Oi, Camila!
Bom recomeço no novo blog!
Vou linkar já! :]

Cidinha said...

Oi, Camila

Muito legal teu blog...interessante...inteligente!

Parabéns
Cidinha